Before applying, please ensure that you have read and understood our rules, policies, and guidelines. By submitting an application for one of our spirits or services, you agree to comply to all information outlined in this document.
- All information in your application must be accurate and truthful. If we find out you have lied in your application, we reserve the right to withhold our services, recall the spirit, and retain any service fees for the time and energy spent on conjuring and vetting. There is also the potential of being permanently blacklisted from our shop.
- You must be 18 years old or older to purchase any conjuring services from our shop. If you are caught lying about your age in order to work with us, you will be permanently blacklisted from our store.
- Sexual spirits will not, under any circumstances, be conjured and/or adopted out to minors.
- Do not apply to every pre-conjured spirit we list. Applying excessively may result in being blacklisted from our shop.
- Do not ask when a spirit’s applications are closing. We will update our site and blog in order to reflect the on-going progress of an adoption.
- We do not accept “general applications” or “hold” an application “until a spirit chooses [you]”. If you are interested in this, we suggest checking out our Custom Conjures!
- If you adopt from us, keep us posted! We are always happy to know how you and your spirit family are doing! If you would like to provide a review, we suggest doing so after a minimum one month period. This will give you time to get to know your companion and develop a bond so that you can be as thorough as possible when reviewing our services.
- If you are not comfortable disclosing the answer to a question found in our application, please feel free to note it as part of your submission, and we will work together to find a solution.
- If you adopt a spirit companion from us and are later unable to care for them, you agree that they will be free to return to the shop if they choose to do so. If you would like for a companion we paired you with to be rehomed, you will contact the shop so that they can be rehomed through Elysium Conjures. If you are not getting along with a spirit as well as you had hoped, we encourage you to contact us so we can work with both of you to help find a solution. By bringing home a spirit, you are aware that you must inform us if/when they decide to rehome or transfer entities. Entities cannot be resold or transferred without working with us as intermediaries.
- By adopting a companion from Elysium Conjures, you acknowledge that the spirit is a sentient being. You will not attempt to harm (emotionally, mentally, or physically) your companion. You will not attempt to forcefully bind or otherwise restrain your companion against their will. You will treat your spirit companions with dignity and respect. Failure to comply with this rule will result in being blacklisted from our shop.
- By submitting an application, you agree that you are not guaranteed to receive a product unless otherwise stated.
- Reception of all spirit information & binding completion for CCs and RAs will happen 8-12 weeks from us confirming we have received an application and payment, unless otherwise discussed with the applicant.
- Payment must be received before a conjure or reading is performed. If a payment plan has been arranged, no information will be given and no binding will be performed until full payment has been received.
- Due to the time and energy we spend conjuring and vetting each spirit, all transactions are final. When you pay for a Pre-bound Spirit or Custom Conjure, you are paying for our conjuring services and the effort, energy, and time spent vetting the spirit, not the spirit themselves. We do not sell spirits. If you do have an issue, we are more than happy to work with you in order to arrive to the best solution possible for all parties involved. We care about the safety and well-being of humans and the spirits we adopt out, and we will do our best to help and support you throughout the length of your companionship.